Malaysian Hair Extensions
Our Malaysian Hair Extensions
The Malaysian Hair Imports Hair Extensions is 100% unprocessed human Malaysian hair extensions one of the best natural black color silky 100% Raw hair extensions on the market today. We only use 100% Raw Unprocessed Human Hair with all the cuticles intact and aligned in the same direction. The hair has a natural Straight texture, curved volume, and a beautiful thickness to it.
Malaysia Hair Extensions Straight hair textures are easy to maintain and are able to last a long time with the correct care, attention, and use of conditioners. The extensions are tangle and matte-free so you can spend more time living your life actively without the hassles and worries that come with other hair extensions.
You can style these hair extensions into any style since the hair is 100% human hair and drawn from single donors. The possible variations of hairstyles are unlimited when using these gorgeous hair extensions and our Malaysian hair wig.
What Are the Distinctive Characteristics of Malaysian Hair Extensions?
- It comes in an off-black color. Actually, it’s a natural deep brown color.
- It’s often shiny and lustrous at first but once you wash it a number of times, it loses its shine.
- The curls stick and you won’t need any maintenance.
- This hair is softer in texture than most other hairstyles in the market.
- It’s a thick type of hair so it suits only those who like to increase the hair volume.
- The hair has a heavy density which means that it requires less wash.
- This hair type will serve as your great alternative to the Chinese hair and Indian hair.
- If you like changing between the curly and straight hair, you are in the right place with the hair.
- The hair comes in just a few of the dark brown colors.
Our Malaysian Hair Origin
The Malay peninsula has been settled since prehistoric times. Archeological remains were found in several caves, some used for dwellings, others as burial sites. The oldest remains were found in Lang Rongrien Cave, dating 38,000 to 27,000 years before present, and in the contemporary Moh Khiew cave.
In the first millennium Chinese chronicles mention several coastal cities or city-states. No exact geographical locations were recorded, so the identification of these cities with later settlements is difficult. The most important of these states were Langkasuka, usually considered a precursor of the Pattani Kingdom; Tambralinga, probably the precursor of the Nakhon Si Thammarat Kingdom, or P’an-p’an in Phunphin district, Surat Thani, probably located at the Bandon Bay Tapi River.
The cities were highly influenced by Indian culture, and have adopted Brahman or Buddhist religion. When Srivijaya in Chaiya extended its sphere of influence, those cities became tributary states of Srivijaya. The city Chaiya in Surat Thani Province contains several ruins from Srivijaya times and was probably a regional capital of the kingdom. Some Thai historians even claim that it was the capital of the kingdom itself for some time, but this is disputed.
Our “Malaysian Hair Extensions” are sourced from the rural parts of Southern Thailand and Malaysia. Thailand has a population of approximately 69.43 million and its official language is Thai.
Its ethnic makeup consists of 3 main groups, Austroasiatic, Maly, and Tai. Our hair originates from the Austroasiatic category, in particular, the Thai people (indigenous Thai).
This group is the majority and represents over 90% of the 60.8 million inhabitants of the Kingdom of Thailand. All of our hair units bearing the 100% Raw Natural Malaysian and Thai Hair are sourced via local our staff in Thailand.
Hair extensions have become an essential part of the multi-billion-dollar hair industry, with estimated annual sales of 250 million to over 1 billion USD. Based on a 2018 Research and Markets report, the global hair, wigs, and extension market is expected to surpass 10 billion USD by 2023.
Raw human hair has significant commercial value: it’s a coveted commodity to be processed into hair extensions and wigs. According to a report by the Observatory of Economic Complexity (OEC), the global value for human hair exports in 2017 was 126 million USD. Asia exported 72.4 million USD, accounting for 58 percent of the global trade.
In India, the Tirupati Balaji temple earns 10 percent of its income through auctioning hair donated by devotees, raking in a profit of 25 million to 40 million USD annually.
Malaysia Hair Imports is a Direct Malaysian Hair Factory
100% Unprocessed Human Hair
Malaysia Hair Imports is a 100% Human Raw Malaysian hair direct manufacture, and wholesale Hair company based in Bangkok, Thailand. We offer top hair quality, of luxury Raw Malaysian hair directly to small salons and distributors for the same prices or less than the major hair distributors.
We are sure that we offer the best and the highest quality of raw virgin Malaysian hair extensions for well below the 100% human hair factory competitive price. We have satisfied customers in more than 35 different countries and many strong hair brands with our human hair bundles.
In our Malaysian Hair, we offer hair weave bundles, lace closures, lace front wigs, wig 13×4, bob wigs, bundles with closures, bundles with frontal in all wave natural Malaysian Straight texture Hair.
Ethically Sourced Malaysian Hair
Each of our bundles is ethically collected from a single hair donor. Guarantees the longevity of our Raw Malaysian hair extensions by preventing any tangling and matting.
We are the global leaders of ethically sourced, fully traceable, and expertly blended virgin Remy hair. Our extensions, of the highest quality, are available in a vast selection of glossy tones and lengths, and suitable for all hair types. With a history of product innovation and excellence, industry-leading human hair factory, and exceptional customer service, Malaysia Hair Imports is unrivaled.
The cuticles are aligned and flow in one direction and Imported ethically directly from Malay hair donors. Our quality hair textures are not manipulated in any way to create uniform patterns and textures. Each bundle remains in its natural state and is unprocessed.
We only specialize in Middle to High-end Malaysian / Thai Hair Market!
Raw hair is quickly becoming more and more popular in the hair extensions industry. Customers are simply looking for better quality hair.
Therefore, the demand for raw hair extensions is skyrocketing. Quality hair extensions are an investment that will save you a lot of money in the long run.
And at Malaysia hair Imports we can guarantee you that we will stay true to our hair extensions quality and prices.
Weft Malaysian Hair Extensions
What is unique about our Malaysian hair weft extensions is that they’re customizable. Since you get one big weft, you can cut it into smaller pieces that fit your head perfectly. All other extension types already come pre-cut into smaller wefts or strands so there isn’t a lot of room for customization. It is also completely up to you to decide how much hair you want to put in and create custom density.
Weft Malaysian Hair extensions are very versatile and can be used as classic extensions to extend the length and add density, but also for experimenting with colors. Since ombre and balayage hairstyles are still very much on-trend, you can use wefts to create those color transitions instantly.
If you purchase our 100% Human Hair wefts that are made from real human hair, they can be used for a very long time. So, investing in our Remy wefts is a great way to save. Your maintenance habits will also influence the lifespan of the wefts so consider that as well.
What Is Malaysian Hair Extensions Like
Malaysian Hair Extensions are one of the best 100% Remy Malaysian hair extensions on the market today. Malaysia hair Imports Virgin hair that is Unprocessed 100% Human Hair with all cuticles intact and aligned in the same direction.
Full Raw Hair Bundles
Our Raw Malaysian Hair Bundles have a natural textured curved volume and nice thickness to the hair bundles. You will not find the quality of the hair market today.
Raw Hair Texture
Hair textures are easy to maintain and therefore last a very long time with the proper care and conditioners. Our extensions are tangle and matte-free, which means you can spend more time living your life without all of the hassles that come with many other Malaysian hair extensions. You can style the hair extensions into any style because our hair is 100% Remy hair from a single donor. Your method of hairstyle is not limited at all when you use these gorgeous hair extensions.
Our Malaysian Hair Raw Texture
Natural Looking Hair
This Hair is the thickest and most natural-looking hair texture bundles 100% unprocessed hair industry market today. Our Malaysian hair extensions are very thick from root to tips with natural single donor tapered ends.
The hair blends perfectly with your real hair and does not suffer from issues that poor extensions have. The hair textures we offer are natural Malaysian Straight, Thai Straight Hair. We make one of the best human Malaysian hair extensions you will ever try!
Our weft hair Extensions allow for thick, natural, and beautiful looking hairstyles. When washed and conditioned the hair extensions will always revert to the naturally straight, wavy, kinky, or curly pattern. Take note that due to our Malaysian hair being 100% Raw Human hair from single donors, the wave hair and curl pattern will vary a bit from bundle to bundle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Your Malaysian Hair Extensions Ethically Sourced?
From sourcing our materials to bringing you different hair textures and colors, we strive for excellence every step of the way. Our Raw Hair is sourced directly from verified donors we have a long-standing reputation for ethically sourcing quality human hair. All of our Malaysian hair extensions is sold freely and fairly.
- Malaysia Hair Imports are devoted to providing the highest quality Virgin Hair extensions, specializing in 100% human hair. Guaranteeing origin, authenticity and ethnically, we set ourselves apart from the competition.
- Traveling to the Boarder of Malaysia and Thailand to ensure all the Malaysian hair extensions we use is sourced willingly and ethically. Fair payment is agreed with the seller, which in return helps support the Thailand community grows and develops.
- From sourcing our materials to bringing you different hair textures and colors, we strive for excellence every step of the way. Our Raw Hair is sourced directly from verified donors we have a long-standing reputation for ethically sourcing quality human hair. All of our Malaysian hair is sold freely and fairly.
What is Malaysian Hair Extensions?
Our Hair is directly collected from Villages in South of Thailand boarding Malaysia with 1 main natural textures, namely straight, . Malaysia Hair Imports is a direct source and hair factory of Malaysian Hair Extensions.
- Malaysian hair is collected directly from Malaysia and Thailand border towns and villages with 1 main texture, namely straight. It is ethically collected from human donors and you do not need to worry about its lifespan and its healthiness.
- To answer the question “what is Malaysian hair extensions like?”, we would ensure you that Malaysian hair is long and has a natural straight flow. It is naturally and lusciously gorgeous. At the same time, it is extremely lightweight, which enables you to add in your natural hair with carefree.
- Our Hair is directly collected from Malay Villages in Thailand and Malaysia with 1 main natural textures, namely straight, Malaysia Hair Imports is a direct source and hair factory of Malaysian Hair Products.
Is Malaysian Hair Extensions Good?
Our Malaysian hair extensions are one of the most versatile hair from ethic donors with natural straight, hair textures. It holds up very well to styling tools, can withstand heat, and is durable and long-lasting. It can easily be curled, dyed, and colored with minimal damage to the quality of the hair.
- Malaysian human hair is in high demand for many good reasons. Typically, its texture is pretty, soft as well as luxurious. The tresses are lightweight to the same level as your bio hair. At the same time, they have plenty of body and bounce. Altogether, they will be more likely to hold any of your preferable styles flawlessly.
- Our Malaysian hair extensions is one of the most versatile hair from ethic donors with natural straight, wavy, and curly hair textures. It holds up very well to styling tools, can withstand heat, and is durable and long-lasting. It can easily be curled, dyed, and colored with minimal damage to the quality of the hair.
How long could are Malaysian Hair Extensions last?
In terms of its lifespan, our 100% human hair made from excellent Malay hair could be a year or so if you learn how to maintain and take care of it properly.
- Do you want to experience different hairstyles? If so, be sure you do not miss this hair kind. It gives you vast choices owing to its straight, loose waves, body waves, and more. It is difficult to find any big flaw in the Malaysian hair weave. Even your stylist find creating hairstyles with that level of perfection to be hard. The coarse texture allows this type to blend fantastically with a lot of hair, including African Americans.
- It works excellently to withstand dyes and colors. These processes will not damage your hair seriously. What is more, you can wash as well as blow-drying it similarly to your natural hair.
Is Malaysian Hair Better than Brazilian Hair?
Malaysian Hair Extensions Compared to Brazilian hair extensions tends to be more coarse and fuller in texture, which makes it the best choice for blending with relaxed African American hair for a naturally fuller look.
Malaysian Virgin hair is extremely popular and known for its soft, fine, luxurious texture. This hair can be washed and blow-dried for a straight sleek look or curled for a vivacious bounce! Malaysian hair is very similar to Thai hair as it mostly comes in the texture Straight. Cambodian hair is becoming high demand more and more, as it has a slightly coarse texture and is a good match with freshly relaxed African American hair. Malaysian Hair is as natural as our own hair, it holds curls really well, and it can be straightened, flat iron and curled to your tease
Brazilian Hair is the most sought after hair texture brand on the market right now. This hair is used diversely because of its name. Brazilian hair is extremely cheap and processed Indian hair sold by Chinese companies as luxurious and very soft with a lot of body and natural shine. Its luster is low, medium and Hight no standard.
Due to its processed density, with this hair, less is more. Also because of its hair quality, it is more likely to frizz than Cambodian raw virgin hair.
Is the Malaysian Hair Extensions Raw?
Our Malaysian hair products are made from 100% Raw wave hair which is ethically cut from ethnic hill tribe ladies known as the Khmer, loeu and Vietnamese ladies from Southeast Asia. We don’t process, blend, double draw or manipulate our hair products as Chinese companies and factories do.
Is Malaysian Hair Extensions Unprocessed?
Our Malaysian Hair is 100% Unprocessed and not steamed to make the pattern we use natural hair texture and weft technics to make our hair wefts.
Our Raw Malaysian hair is sourced from countries within South East Asia including Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Burma, Vietnam, Thailand, and Laos. The hair typically is straight or slightly wavy, very rarely can deep curly hair be sourced to meet mass demands
What Grade Are the Malaysian Hair Extensions?
Our Hair Company does not grade our hair products since it is 100% human Raw hair. Human hair bundles grade aims to show the different quality level of the human hair, different Remy hair vendors have different standards about human hair weave grade, Remember the Hair industry does not govern by a government body.
if you want to buy the grades A grade human hair from Chinese vendors, that just means you will buy the brand or trend of there mixed hair grades,
In 2012 and 2013, 5A is the most top Chinese grade of human hair weave bundles.
In 2014. 6A cheap human hair weave appeared, and it was regarded as the best human hair than 5A.
But when time goes to 2015, 7A grade Brazilian human hair weave was deemed to the best human hair that every one pursued.
Then 8A and 9A grade Remy hair became the most popular human hair weave in 2016 and 2017, at the same time, 8A and 9A human hair weave were highly welcomed by women because of the high quality.
In the next two years, that is 2018 and 2019, 10A virgin Remy human hair weave has soon become the most top grade human hair, the price is also become very high along with the growth of the popularity.
Maybe 11A, 12A, even 13A grade real human hair weave will soon become the hottest human hair weave in the future too. Next Chinese Hair company will come up with 100A
WHAT IS RAW VIRGIN HAIR?
Raw Virgin Malaysian Hair Extensions is human hair that is in its natural state. No chemical changes, no color, has not been processed, and all cuticles are intact. All hair sold by Malaysia Hair Imports is Raw virgin hair.
Raw Hair is defined as hair that has NOT been altered by steam or chemical processing in any way. With Raw Hair being completely unprocessed and chemical-free, Raw Hair is the most natural, pure, and 100% authentic hair on the market today.
Malaysia Hair Imports Raw Malaysian Hair Extensions is the ultimate choice of hair extensions since it is simply the highest quality hair extensions that can be found. With fuller, longer-lasting bundles, Raw Hair is not only natural-looking, but it acts just like your own natural hair and it blends well with all hair types. All hair cuticles are intact and naturally aligned in one direction which prevents matting and tangling.
With that being said, every bundle of Raw Hair is unique because each hand-cut ponytail from a donor has a distinct natural hair pattern. Since our raw Hair Extensions are sourced directly from Cambodia, you’ll find that there are 4 basic textures: straight, body wave, deep wavy, and curly.
HOW CAN I MEASURE THE LENGTH OF MY MALAYSIAN HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Start 0 at the weft or top of the wig cap and measure to the ends of the bundle. The Cambodian and Burmese Wavy, Cambodian Body Wave, Burmese Curly, and Kinky Curly hair extensions and wigs must be measured by pulling the hair straight.
To start, you will need a ruler or a tape measure. Ideally, a tape measure would be better as it’s more flexible and easy to work with. Put the end of the tape measure up to your earlobe, and measure down from the bottom of your earlobe to the end of your hair. The number of inches you measure is a good indicator of what length of extension you should purchase.
- If your hair is curly, don’t pull it straight when measuring. Measure it as it naturally falls, as that length of the extension will fit more closely with how your hair sits naturally.
- If you are planning on curling your extensions or making them wavy, keep in mind that will make your extensions shorter in length. So, if you are doing this, you may want to go for a longer choice than what you were initially thinking.
CAN THE HAIR BE STRAIGHTENED OR CURLED?
Your new hair from Malaysia Hair Imports 100% Human Raw Virgin hair extensions can be styled like your own hair. You are able to use a thermal (hot) tool to straighten, curl, crimp, etc. Keep in mind the hair does not have all the nutrients that a strand growing from your scalp will. Heat damage can cause breakage and dryness. Therefore, it is imperative that you use a heat-protecting product, always co-wash your hair, and protect it during sleep hours.
Just like your own hair, Malaysia Haie Imports Hair extensions can be straightened, blow-dried, styled, and curled. In order to preserve and extend the lifespan of your Cambodian hair extensions, however, we suggest to always use a heat protectant spray prior to styling your set.
Additionally, we recommend to only use a low heat setting of 120C/250F, as anything higher runs the risk of damaging the hair. The reason why we recommend opting for a lower heat setting is that it will prolong the lifespan of your set. While our own hair may be able to handle a high heat setting, our hair is also constantly getting revitalized from the scalp, whereas hair extensions don’t get that sort of constant nutrition.
CAN I COLOR MY HAIR BUNDLES?
Any chemical processes should be done by a professional or at least consulted by one. This purchase is an investment for you and chemically altering the hair can possibly damage it. Although our Raw Virgin hair extensions can handle a coloring process very well, please be cautious.
Always do a test strand prior to dyeing the full set
To do this, mix some of the colors and apply them to a small section on one of the one-clip wefts. This will ensure you’re satisfied with the results before moving on to the full set. If you don’t like the result, you can then make adjustments to the formula or processing time and test it again.
Always have a professional hair colorist work on your extensions
Ideally, have someone who has had previous experience working with hair extensions to ensure the color goes as intended. We always recommend using professional-quality brands for the best results.
DOES OUR HAIR SHED?
Minimally, no hair is absolutely perfect. We have reinforced machine wefting, with our Malaysian Hair Extensions to minimize shedding to nearly none. You may see a few strands here or there while detangling or styling, but nothing troubling or excessive. The most effective way to avoid shedding is by sealing the wefts.
No matter what hair vendor you purchase from, ALL HAIR SHEDS! If your natural hair can shed of course hair on a track/weft will shed also, it’s normal. It is only bad when the shedding becomes excess. To prevent your hair from shedding excessively, kindly follow the following instructions:
Stop The Shedding Before It Happens!
- Do not use a bristle brush as they tend to latch onto individual hair fibers and rip them from the weft. Always use a wide-tooth comb or paddle brush.
- Do not co-wash hair using shampoo. Use conditioner only. Shampoos are only meant to clean the hair. It does not condition the hair; it does not straighten the hair or soften the hair. Its role is only meant to remove dirt and oil build-up from your scalp so that hair follicles can grow healthy. The excessive use of shampoo can actually cause hair to dry, harden, and frizz up which leads to breakage and shedding.
- Do not punch the sew-in needle through the wefts during installation; this leads to an increase in shedding and lessens the quality of the hair. If you are getting a sew-in weave, make sure that your stylist sews in the wefts by looping and tying the weave thread under and over the weft.
- Keep the use of curling, flat irons, and other excessive use of heating tools to a minimum. The more heat you use on virgin hair – the shorter the lifespan. As with your own natural hair, heat causes breakage and shedding. You can safely use heat when you apply a heat protectant to the hair because it will block the high temperatures and prevent hair breakage. The constant use of high heat can also alter/loosen the natural curl/wavy pattern.
- Wear a satin scarf over your hair at night. A secure satin scarf will keep your hair from snagging, drying out, and breaking during your sleep.
- Keep your hands out of your hair. Playing in your hair causes damage. When you are constantly running your fingers and hands through your hair all the time, yanking, and tugging at the weft. Whether or not you realize it – you are pulling your hair out. Although it may take some getting used to, it’s very important to keep your hands out of your hair.
WHAT DOES CO-WASH HAIR MEAN?
Co-washing simply means washing with conditioner. It is a key task in extending the life of your extensions and keeping them healthy. We recommend a co-wash once a week with a moisturizing conditioner to ensure your hair gets the nutrients and moisture it needs.
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY HAIR?
All virgin Malaysian hair reacts differently to products and regimens. Please be mindful to stay away from ingredients that can strip your extensions of moisture such as parabens, sulfate, and silicone. These products usually tend to have a high alcohol content which dehydrates the hair follicle of its nutrients.
WHAT HAIR PRODUCTS DO YOU RECOMMEND I USE?
With no two heads being alike, our customers have a variety of experience with different textures as well as their daily maintenance of their extensions. Over the years we have collected knowledge regarding what works best.
HOW MANY HAIR BUNDLES SHOULD I ORDER?
The key to determining how many bundles to purchase depends on the lengths you are wanting. As all bundles are the same weight (3.3oz), the longer bundles have shorter wefts, and the shorter bundles have longer wefts. For a full sew-in, we recommend 3-4 bundles of hair. For lengths over 18”, we recommend ordering 4-5 bundles of hair.
Is Malaysian Hair Extensions Hair Unprocessed?
Our Cambodian Hair is 100% Unprocessed and not steamed to make the pattern we use natural hair texture and weft technics to make our hair wefts.
- Unprocessed hair still has the cuticle intact; it has not been chemically processed. The hair is also usually from a single donor. Each strand of hair faces the same direction, not causing tangling. The hair would also be considered Remy hair, also known as “cuticle hair.”
- The advantage of unprocessed hair is that if you want to color the hair, you can get a great match to your own. With unprocessed hair, you also get a better color application, as the stylist can see the original tones in the hair and which tones it pulls.
- Another advantage is that unprocessed hair lasts longer than processed hair; this way, you get a greater value, as it’s not damaged hair. The hair is soft and more manageable after you wash it as it’s not usually coated in silicone.
- Unprocessed hair is a greater investment than processed hair, but worth the cost.
Be careful, though, as lots of websites and wig shops claim their hair is unprocessed just to make a sale. Remember, unprocessed hair is harder to source the hair, so it is in limited quantities, and it is indubitably more expensive than the processed hair.
What you need to look for is whether the colors are vibrant. Are there highlights or roots on the hair? Unprocessed hair usually has a single-tone, or sometimes dull, look. (That’s where the professionals come in and customize the look to match with your hair.) Thus, processed hair does show better on the shelf in a store or online; however, the naturalness of the hair is gone due to processing.
- Processed hair is…well, Chinese processed. Processed hair has been chemically treated during production to make it appear a certain way. Processed hair is soaked in a highly acidic bath to strip it of its cuticles and basically remove all of the natural characteristics of the strands.
- Processed hair has advantages and disadvantages. The main advantage of processed hair is that once the cuticles have been removed, the hair can be colored and treated in any way to look however the manufacture wants it. Usually, processed hair is coated in silicone after treatments to replenish the appearance and boost its shine.
- Processed hair wigs show beautifully in the studios, as the metallic dye is often used and the color is more vibrant and the hair feels silky. The disadvantage is that the hair is heavily processed, so its lifespan is not as long as the lifespan of an unprocessed wig or set of hair extensions.
- After the first wash or so, the hair can start to tangle. We have seen this on a few wigs where knotting of the hair occurs around the hairline in the back of the hair. Also, after washing, the silicone starts to wear off and the silky hair you felt in the store now feels more like a brillo pad.
HOW LONG DOES THIS HAIR LAST?
Our 100% Human Hair Extensions and Wigs can last through multiple installs. However, the lifetime of your extensions depends heavily on how they are cared for. On average our customers can use their extensions from 6 to 12 months if cared for properly. Learn more about Caring for your Raw Virgin Cambodian, Malaysian, and Burmese Hair Extensions
Sew In hair extensions are fairly permanent and would last you anywhere between 6-8 weeks. It is recommended that the maximum time you should have a full weave is 4 months as it could affect the growth of your natural hair.
It is important to moisturize the scalp, nape as well as the edges of your weave at least once a week using deep conditioning products that help moisturize the hair to keep it looking natural and healthy.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY PACKAGE?
We have a standard 24-48 hour processing time prior to the shipment of 5-7 business days all orders. This processing timeframe is subject to change due to sales or holidays. Please review our shipping methods to receive an estimated timeframe of received your package.
******NO SHIPMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON WEEKENDS NOR HOLIDAYS******