The Best 100% Remy Human Hair Toppers
Malaysia Hair Imports Hair Toppers – also known as crown extensions, crown toppers, or hair topsites –are made from 100% Remy human hair specifically designed for women suffering from hair loss or thinning around the crown and top of their head.
Our Hair Toppers help to cover the affected areas from hair loss and add volume to your natural hair, we blend your 100% human hair topper to your very own hair to ensure the most natural look.
Like a full wig, hair toppers are made to recreate how a natural, full head of hair looks from the top, including a natural-looking part.
WHAT IS A HAIR TOPPERS?
Hair toppers are a perfect solution to thinning hair for women. The term refers to a clip-on wig intended to conceal balding or thinning spots by blending in with your natural style and color.
Having beautiful hair can do wonders for anyone’s self-confidence, and using a hair topper is an affordable and simple way to help your hair look exactly how you want it to.
Since we all know that the quality of any hairpiece can make or break a look, shopping for hair toppers is a massive decision that you might never be truly ready to tackle on your own. It’s not impossible for anxiety to set in and prevent you from making clear, objective decisions, and navigating the vast world of different hairpieces is often intimidating.
Factors of Choosing a Hair Toppers
Personal preference plays a large role in choosing the right hair topper for you, but there are also several other factors that you should consider when looking for the perfect product.
The goal is to find a hair topper that closely resembles the color of your natural hair. If you can’t seem to find one that matches your hair, you can opt to bleach or dye your wig to adjust the tone. You’d typically want to purchase a wig that comes in the right color, though.
It’s up to you to choose the hair length that best suits your preferences. If your hair is particularly thin, you might want to use longer hair toppers with thicker tops. Those with thicker hair are freer to explore shorter hairstyles. Most hair toppers come in lengths of 8, 12, 16, and 18 inches, though smaller and larger sizes can custom order at Malaysia Hair Imports.
Pro Tip: You can cut most hair toppers just like you can real hair, so if you’re unsure, it’s safest to choose a larger size.
At Malaysia Hair imports we use the top 100% Human Hair to make all our hair products and hair toppers.
What hairstyle do you dream of pulling off? You can choose between straight, curly, center-parted, and air bangs, among others. If you can’t decide between straight and curly, opt for straight hair toppers made of long, natural hair. You can just curl or straighten those strands as needed.
Decide on Your Hairstyle
When choosing a hairstyle, consider the length and shape of your hair topper:
- Oval-Shaped: Women born with an oval-shaped face are lucky enough to pull off any look—whether it is a pixie cut or a long, layered hairstyle. Those who want to try sporting longer hairstyles should wear curled hair toppers, though. The strands don’t further elongate the face.
- Heart-Shaped: What is a heart-shaped face? It features a larger-than-average forehead that drops directly down to a narrow chin and jawline. To make the most of your natural face shape, try increasing the width on the lower half of your face while simultaneously reducing the top half. One of the hairpieces you can use to do so is a bob cut hair topper—sweep the bangs to the side and let the strands drop down on the sides of the face to reduce the emphasis on your forehead.
- Rectangle-Shaped: Women with rectangular faces should go for a long, layered hairpiece that softens the corners of the face without blocking the cheekbones. You can try wearing bangs, but not square ones. Instead, opt for curtain bangs with rounded fringes that slightly disguise the forehead so that it doesn’t elongate your face.
- Square-Shaped: If you have a square-shaped face, your goal should be to soften your strongest features: cheeks, forehead, and jawline. Those with long hair can use thick-topped wigs and sport a side-parted style. The strands will fall on the sides and naturally curve the sharp edges of the face. Women who want a short hairstyle can try a bob cut hair topper with flexible bangs.
- Diamond-Shaped: Women with a diamond-shaped face should try to reduce the emphasis on their sharp edges. For example, a long, layered hair topper widens the appearance of your jaw and offsets the sharpness of your cheekbones. Add a deep side parting and broaden your forehead.
- Triangle-Shaped: Triangle-shaped faces are characterized by bottom-heavy features that drown out the size of the forehead. If you have a triangle-shaped face, reduce the emphasis on the lower half of your face. One way you can do so is by using hair toppers that finish somewhere around the eyes rather than the cheekbones. The strands drop a little higher, reducing the sharpness of your jaw and cheeks.
- Round-Shaped: Round faces tend to make one look fat—it’s why you should aim to add more features and sharpness to your face if you have a round, chubby face. Generally, women with round faces look best in pixie cut hair toppers, which highlight all the features of the face. Paired with a contour and makeup, you’ll be able to achieve that rough, sexy look right away.
Our Hair Toppers
Our Toppers mimic the first layer of your natural hair, so unlike wigs, your real hair sits underneath and therefore allows you to style it seamlessly with your topper to create a fuller look.
These hairpieces are available in a wide range of colors so you can cut, color, and style them like natural hair. You can wash it, straighten it, add curls or wear it in a bun – the options are endless.
Toppers can look far more natural than wigs. This happens when the topper is properly blended with your bio hair and constructed well with a realistic-looking scalp.
Wigs are bulky and poofy so we reduce the amount of hair amount on a topper to avoid this.
Wigs can become un bearble in the hot summer! Wearing a topper means you only cover part of your head and they’re often more lightweight and breathable than a full wig.
Hair Topper Styles
With our hair topper, you can wear your hair in a very realistic looking ponytail, bun, or other hairdos. The smaller the topper, the higher the ponytail. Nornally you cannot wear a ponytail with a wig because it is too bulky and contains too much hair. This never looks realistic and the wefts may show at the nape of your neck.
Our Toppers are much more affordable than wigs! It is a Smaller product, uses less hair, and therefore costs less money.
We make all our hair toppers from 100% Remy hair and we never compromise on quality.
WHAT IS RAW VIRGIN HAIR TOPPERS?
Raw Virgin Hair is human hair that is in its natural state. No chemical changes, no color, has not been processed, and all cuticles are intact. All hair sold by Malaysia Hair Imports is Raw virgin hair.
HOW CAN I MEASURE THE LENGTH OF MY HAIR TOPPERS?
Your Cambodian, Malaysian, Burmese hair extensions and wigs should be measured to the fall of the hair. Start 0 at the weft or top of wig cap and measure to the ends of the bundle. The Cambodian and Burmese Wavy, Cambodian Body Wave, Burmese Curly, and Kinky Curly hair extensions and wigs must be measured by pulling the hair straight. Again, start 0 at the weft; pull the hair straight from the ends, and the length will be at the tips of the hair.
Each bundle will not measure exact when it is still wrapped in its band, as tension can affect the fall of each strand.
CAN THE HAIR TOPPERS BE STRAIGHTENED OR CURLED?
Your new hair from Malaysia Hair Imports 100% Human Raw Virgin hair extensions can be styled like your own hair. You are able to use a thermal (hot) tool to straighten, curl, crimp, etc. Keep in mind the hair does not have all the nutrients that a strand growing from your scalp will.
Heat damage can cause breakage and dryness. Therefore, it is imperative that you use a heat-protecting product, always co-wash your hair, and protect it during sleep hours.
CAN I COLOR MY HAIR TOPPERS?
Any chemical processes should be done by a professional or at least consulted by one. This purchase is an investment for you and chemically altering the hair can possibly damage it. Although our Raw Virgin hair extensions can handle a coloring process very well, please be cautious.
Once the hair is chemically-altered incorrectly, the cuticle can become damaged and overexposed, causing fraying, breakage, dryness, and tangling. This in turn will affect the overall look and feel of your hair. Chemical damage has no reverse button, and we will not be held liable for any damages.
DOES OUR HAIR TOPPERS SHED?
Minimally, no hair is absolutely perfect. We have reinforced machine wefting, to minimize shedding to nearly none. You may see a few strands here or there while detangling or styling, but nothing troubling or excessive. The most effective way to avoid shedding is by sealing the wefts.
HOW LONG DOES THIS HAIR TOPPERS LAST?
Our 100% Human Hair Extensions and Wigs can last through multiple installs. However, the lifetime of your extensions depends heavily on how they are cared for. On average our customers can use their extensions from 6 to 8 months if cared for properly. Learn more about Caring for your Raw Virgin Cambodian, Malaysian and Burmese Hair Extensions
WHAT DOES CO-WASH HAIR TOPPERS MEAN?
Co-washing simply means washing with conditioner. It is a key task in extending the life of your extensions and keeping them healthy. We recommend a co-wash once a week with moisturizing conditioner to ensure your hair gets the nutrients and moisture it needs.
When you first receive your extensions, it is important to co-wash the hair, as it has been through Malaysia Hair Imports is a direct factory manufacturers’ that hands, packaging, etc.
Shampooing the hair can strip the hair entirely too much of its moisture. Always use WARM water, as hot water will overexpose the cuticle of the hair.
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY HAIR TOPPERS?
All virgin hair reacts differently to product and regimens. Please be mindful to stay away from ingredients that can strip your extensions of moisture such as parabens, sulfate, and silicone. These products usually tend to have a high alcohol content which dehydrates the hair follicle of its nutrients.
Heavy oils are also not necessary to care for your extensions as it can weigh down your hair pattern. By rule of thumb, we recommend co-washing your bundles weekly and shampooing bi-weekly to rid your bundles of any excess product. Deep conditioning can be done as needed.
WHAT HAIR PRODUCTS DO YOU RECOMMEND I USE?
With no two heads being alike, our customers have a variety of experience with different textures as well as their daily maintenance of their extensions. Over the years we have collected knowledge regarding what works best.
Our customers highly suggest product lines such as Crème of Nature, Carol’s Daughter, Cantu, As I Am, and more. Even though our customers suggest these products, your extensions may not respond in the same manner.
HOW MANY HAIR BUNDLES SHOULD I ORDER?
The key to determining how many bundles to purchase depends on the lengths you are wanting. As all bundles are the same weight (3.3oz), the longer bundles have shorter wefts, and the shorter bundles have longer wefts. For a full sew-in, we recommend 3-4 bundles of hair. For lengths over 18”, we recommend ordering 4-5 bundles of hair.
If you desire an install with a lot of volume, you will need 4-5 bundles or 4 bundles with a closure. A closure is a great addition to your install, as you will have no leave-out. This is considered a full protective style, and none of your hair will be exposed.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY PACKAGE?
We have a standard 24-48 hour processing time prior to the shipment of 5-7 business days all orders. This processing timeframe is subject to change due to sales or holidays. Please review our shipping methods to receive an estimated timeframe of received your package.
******NO SHIPMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON WEEKENDS NOR HOLIDAYS******