WHY LUVME WIGS HAIR
Since luvme wigs many buyers in the market complain the hair they bought can’t last and they always have some very bad experiences shopping online, They don’t know how to buy good hair from so many chaotic hair sellers online.
Are you also been plagued by this trouble?
When luvme wigs the beauty of black women around the world so desired to be able to use the best hair longer time without worry, as the top hair brand has a mission that brings beauty and valuable service to customers around the world, Luvme Hair was determined to research and develop a unique top quality virgin hair, and ensure that the top quality virgin hair can last many years.In the development process,the Co-founder Helena and Beryl tried hundreds of ways to solve this problem. Finally,heaven pays off,they found the best material in the world and the most advanced technology to keep hair curl. Now we put our fingerprint here to help you recognize the original hair.
Most luvme wigs importantly, We are your consultant in terms of hair using&caring more than a hair supplier! We promise the virgin hair can last one year at least.In addition,We will try our best to help you solve hair problems or return/refund. It’s our responsibility to bring you a pleasant shopping experience!
MORE ABOUT US Luvme Wigs
It is our commitment at Luvme Hair to provide our clients with an unparalleled alternative hair shopping experience.
luvme wigs believe that everyone can, and deserves, to feel beautiful. We strive to pamper our clients by inspiring them with the confidence that comes from receiving care from the professional and informed expertise of licensed cosmetologists. Only the best products make it on our site, all brands and products are critically analyzed and evaluated to ensure we only provide hair extensions and hairpieces with the highest quality, integrity and ease of use. As the largest Hair Shopping Network in North America, our goal is to provide our clients with exceptional service and a top-rated Human hair products. This commitment to offer our clients the best is fundamentally integral to the phenomenal growth we have experienced for the past 13 years.
luvme wigs Shop with confidence! We have everything you need to help you with what may be your most important personal purchases. Based on customer feedback and our industry expertise, we procure only the best wigs to an exceptional selection from only 100% human hair wigs and hairpieces.
luvme wigs continually strive to instill confidence in our clients to know they are receiving the best products and information in the beauty and hair industry. Enjoy easy shopping on our secure website. And please, if you don’t see exactly what you want, feel free to email us. We love and welcome all your feedback and will do our best to fulfill your needs. Licensed Hair Professionals are waiting to answer any questions you may have to help you find your perfect style and color.
Luvme Hair provides the highest quality hair products in the industry, while guarantee professional and informed expert assistance for a pampering online shopping experience.
LUVME WIGS MISSION
luvme wigs always think about the question: how to make you more beautiful? There is no doubt that it is our mission! Make you more beautiful!
luvme wigs Unlike other hair/wig brands, which invest a lot of money in endorsement and marketing, we invest as much as possible in products and services. We always believe that customer experience and public praise is our best “marketing”. Luvme Hair doesn’t have to give a lot of money to big influencers or advertising companies. It is understood that the fee of a Youtube video of a big influencer is more than $10,000. And if these money is spent on products and services, then products and services can improve a lot. So Luvme Hair wants to invest more money in products and services. And we firmly believe that this is the right road.
OUR PRODUCTION & TECHNOLOGY
Luvme Wigs Hair has an excellent sales and after-sales team. The members do their best to provide customers with the best solution of purchasing & using hair. Efficient and patience are their features.
Luvme Wigs Hair supplies top virgin hair to customers around the world and has won the trust of customers and recognition. Honesty is the greatest tag of Luvme.
Types of Hair for Weaves
Synthetic hair is the cheapest kind of hair that you can use for weaves. You should not get synthetic hair if you plan on using heat since it is essentially made of microfibers and cannot take heat at all. If you try to apply heat, it will burn, bend, and look weird in general.
This is a step up from synthetic hair (two well-known brands are Premium 2 and Premium Now). Though you can do more with it, it still has a maximum amount of heat that it can take, and it cannot be dyed.
If you want to dye your hair or use lots of heat, virgin hair is the way to go. It is taken from the scalp of donors and is the most durable, long-lasting, and reliable hair on the market. It can last for over two years if you take care of it properly.
Note: People often want to know how many bundles of hair they should get, and this depends on how long you want the hair to be and what you’re going to do with it. The longer the hair that you’re buying, the more bundles you need. Most people start with two and go up from there.
About Hair Quality: Remy hair
Remy is a specific kind of human hair that you can buy. With Remy hair, the cuticle has remained intact. When the hair is collected from the donor, it’s usually put into a ponytail first. This keeps all the strands running in the same direction.
Having the cuticles all going the same way stops the tangling and shedding you see with other types of hair extensions. Some extensions have the cuticle removed to try to achieve the same effect.
Real hair has cuticles, and removing them makes your extensions look less real. The quality can also be compromised. Some techniques use an acid bath to remove the cuticle and then apply silicon and similar materials in its place. The hair may have a great shine to start with, but at that point, it is no longer 100% human hair, and it performs less like human hair as well.
Once you wash it, the silicone wears away and the shine reduces, so it becomes dull and lifeless and begins to mat and tangle. Remy hair won’t do that to you, and you can wear your extensions for six to eight weeks with proper care. You can then remove and reapply them.
How to Care for Virgin Hair Extensions
Virgin hair is not cheap! Learn how to take care of your investment so it lasts for as long as possible.
How to Know the Hair Is Good Quality
Remy hair is hair that has been donated in a way that has kept the cuticle facing in the same direction. Virgin is another good word to know when picking your extensions. It means hair that that has not been treated to any chemical process at all, including chemical straightening or curling, bleaching, and dyeing.
Once it’s yours, however, you can obviously dye virgin hair yourself. And if it is curly, you can straighten it. If it is true virgin hair, the curls will come out in the shower.
When you’re buying hair, the signifiers of quality hair include:
- 100% human
- Remy hair
How to Tell if the Hair Is Real Virgin Hair
- Chemical check. Make sure the hair has no chemicals left in it. If it is true virgin hair, it should have no chemicals at all. You can do a sniff test to see if you can pick up any odors from a perm or relaxing. Another method is to apply a dime-sized amount of neutralizing shampoo and massage into the hair. If it turns pink, it means the hair has been chemically treated.
- Cuticle check. 100% virgin hair should have cuticles. If it does not, the cuticles have been stripped, usually with an acid bath. You can check for cuticles by running your finger down the length of the hair. The hair should feel smooth going down, but you should experience some resistance as you move your hand up the shaft.
- Smoke check. Take a match or lighter and light the ends of the hair. Human hair should burn with white smoke and turn to ash. Synthetic hair will burn with black smoke and have a sticky texture.
- The “too-perfect” check. Virgin hair is taken straight from the scalp of donors and should have some irregularities in it. If the hair seems “too perfect” then it probably is.
Tip: Sample the hair first. Order a sample-size hair from the virgin hair company and perform the above tests on it. If the company is not forthcoming with their product, then it makes sense to wonder if they have something to hide.
Bleached Virgin Human Hair
Brazilian, Indian, Peruvian, Malaysian: What’s the Difference?
There are many different kind of hair that you can purchase and more come on the market each year. The similarities and differences between these types of hair become more apparent when water and heat are applied. For help deciding which human hair extension will work for you, take a look below!
- All of these kinds of hair have natural movement and do not suffer from shedding and tangling issues as long as you follow care instructions.
- They can come in curly, wavy, or straight textures.
- A few grey hairs in your bundle are not unusual for true virgin hair. I just pluck them out whenever I find them in a bundle I’m using for a sew-in or to make a wig.
|Malaysian||Very fine||Straight or curl|
|Indian||Dense, a better match for black women’s hair than Malaysian||Straight|
|Brazilian||Coarser than Indian||Curl|
|Peruvian||Coarsest, dense, and full||Curl|
Malaysian hair is very fine and is the least likely to match or blend with straightened hair from people of African descent. Chinese hair is the only kind of extension that would be finer. The curls in Malaysian hair are fabulous.
If you do purchase the straight hair, I recommend purchasing a closure piece for the top instead of leaving out any of your own because the fine texture is often a poor match for the wearers’ hair.
It holds curl well. I recommend curling with rods for better results since reducing exposure to flat irons, and curling irons will increase the longevity of your bundles. This hair is also pretty shiny, though it decreases after about three or four washes. Overall, though, it is a great looking product.
Since Malaysian hair is very fine, I’d recommend using at least two bundles if you’re purchasing ones that are longer than 18”.
Indian is next in order of coarseness. It is dense and a good match for the texture of black women’s hair. It is great if you want to wear your hair straight though it is also very versatile. The coarseness helps it hold curls, though it doesn’t do this as well as some other types of extensions.
It used to be the most popular kind of hair, even though it is fairly silky, which makes it hard to blend with Afro/Caribbean hair.
The hair wouldn’t necessarily be a good purchase if you planned to wear it bone straight all the time, however. It is shiny enough, and you could use a flat Iron to straighten out the natural body, but if you want bone straight hair, Indian would be a better choice.
Peruvian is the coarsest of the hair I’ve come across. As we know from the Indian and the Brazilian, that extra coarseness helps it blend and hold curls.
The hair is dense and full, so it would create a voluminous look when worn straight. However, it is more pricey than Indian hair.
How Are Hair Extensions Applied?
Extensions can be applied in many ways. You’ll want to think about a few questions as you’re deciding how you want your hair applied:
- How long is your own hair? Some application methods could allow you to go from completely bald to a voluminous vixen. Other application methods require some hair of your own to use as a base.
- How long do you want to wear the extensions? Some applications are quick. Clips are fast, but you can’t sleep in them. Sew-ins and nano-rings take a bit longer, but they also last longer.
- How often will you apply them? Some application methods use a needle and thread, and some use hot glue. As you would imagine, each can exact its own toll.
|Application Method||The Pros||The Cons|
|Sew-in||Protects your natural hair||Can be costly when done in a beauty shop|
|Bonding||Quick, easy, and economical||Bonding agents can be difficult to remove|
|Hot or Cold Fusion||You can part it however you like||The application process can damage your natural hair|
Peruvian Remy Hair
Hair Parts in Sew-Ins and Bonded Styles
You have a few options for creating a part:
Using Your Own Hair
This is the best way to achieve a natural look.
- Braid or gel and protect and bond almost all of your hair, leaving the top portion out.
- When your extensions have been applied, part your own “left out” hair.
- Style it to match the texture of the extensions you have in.
Using a Closure Piece
This is the second-best way to get a nice-looking part. Unfortunately, closure pieces can be expensive. The manufacturer takes wig cap material, lace, or mesh, and applies hair to it. The hair is applied on either side to create a “part” up the middle. You then sew or bond this piece to the top of your head to close the style. Closure pieces can range from $20–$80 and some can cost more than a bundle of hair.
Note: Closure pieces also come without the part. However, this type is rather easy to make.
Creating an Invisible Part
This is my third-favorite way to get a part, and it involves a bit of bonding.
- Create a part in your natural hair and prep for bonding.
- Cut small pieces of your weft.
- Start from the bottom of one side of the part.
- Glue the pieces down one at a time, moving up and leaving a little space between the glued pieces.
- Repeat on the other side.
Malaysian Remy Hair
How to Keep Your Extensions Clean Between Washings
How to Wash Your Weave
- Take a wide width comb and gently comb through the weave to loosen any knots or tangles.
- Get a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Pantene is a good variety to use, but anything sulfate-free will do.
- Wash the weave starting from top to bottom by gently massaging the shampoo into it. It’s important that you keep the hair straight while washing it. This helps avoid causing matting and tangling.
- Be sure to wash and condition your hair underneath. You can easily do this by mixing some shampoo and water into an applicator bottle. Pour the mixture directly into the braids and hair underneath (between the tracks) and rinse well. Mix up some conditioner and apply that and rinse after allowing it to sit for a little while.
- Next, condition the weave, allowing the conditioner to sit at least three minutes. This allows the conditioning agents to go to work and soften the hair. Rinse out the conditioner thoroughly.
- Don’t forget to wash and condition your “left out” section of real hair if you have it on the very top of your head.
- Gently towel dry the hair by blotting it. To blot, you will take the towel and hang it in your hands and gently close your hands into a section of your hair and gently press your hands together, then open and move your hands down a few inches on the same section of hair and press again. Do this down each section of hair, very gently.