Our Cambodian Hair Extensions are 100% Raw Virgin Hair
100% Unprocessed Human Hair
Our 100% unprocessed Raw Cambodian hair extensions are the best due to being from a single hair donor their coarseness, silkiness, and lightweight textures that blend well with all types of hair types. The raw coarseness of this hair makes it perfect for blending with natural African American hair.
Our Virgin unprocessed human hair is chemically unprocessed hair from a single donor. Malaysia hair Imports have virgin unprocessed Cambodian hair, unprocessed Malaysian hair, unprocessed Burmese Hair, and virgin unprocessed Thai hair. It is 100% human hair, ends, and tops of the hair facing the same direction, all the cuticle layers intact, and not be chemically processed in any way.
Ethically Sourced Hair
We are the global leaders of ethically sourced, fully traceable, and expertly blended virgin Remy hair. Our extensions, of the highest quality, are available in a vast selection of glossy tones and lengths, and suitable for all hair types. With a history of product innovation and excellence, industry-leading human hair factory, and exceptional customer service, Malaysia Hair Imports is unrivalled.
The cuticles are aligned and flow in one direction and Imported ethically directly from Cambodian hair donors. Our quality hair textures are not manipulated in any way to create uniform patterns and textures. Each bundle remains in its natural state and is unprocessed.
We only specialize in Middle to High-end Cambodian Hair Market!
Raw hair is quickly becoming more and more popular in the hair extensions industry. Customers are simply looking for better quality hair.
Therefore, the demand for raw hair extensions is skyrocketing. Quality hair extensions are an investment that will save you a lot of money in the long run.
And at Malaysia hair Imports we can guarantee you that we will stay true to our hair extensions quality and prices.
Our Cambodian Hair Origin
Cambodia, officially known as the Kingdom of Cambodia and once known as the Khmer Empire, is a country located in the southern portion of the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia.
Our “Cambodian human hair” is ethically sourced from the rural parts of Western Cambodia. Cambodia has a population of approximately 15 million and its official language is Khmer. Its ethnic makeup consists of 3 main groups, Austroasiatic, Malayo-Polynesian, and Tai.
Our hair originates from the Austroasiatic category, in particular, the Khmer people (indigenous Cambodians)This group is the majority and represents over 90% of the 14.8 million inhabitants of the Kingdom of Cambodia. All of our hair units bearing the 100% Raw Natural Cambodian Hair are sourced via local our staff in Cambodia.
We use only 100% Pure Cambodian Ponytail hair for all our products, all the hair is Mono-directional and Healthy Cuticles with Inner nutrition and moisture locked.
Our Strict Hair Quality Control System ensures the consistent delivery of stable quality products at all times. We always check the quality carefully during production, after completion, and before shipment.
Cambodian Virgin Hair
Raw Cambodian hair is sourced from Cambodia and is known to have a medium luster. Cambodian hair comes in a variety of textures and can be naturally silky or heavily textured. Heavily textured hair works perfectly for ethnic women and women with heavily textured hair, while silky hair works great for women with naturally smooth textured hair.
Malaysia Hair Imports is Wholesale Cambodian Factory
Buy Direct From Hair Factory
Malaysia Hair Imports is a 100% Human Raw Cambodian hair direct manufacture, and wholesale Hair company based in Bangkok, Thailand. We offer top hair quality, of luxury Raw Cambodian hair directly to small salons and distributors for the same prices or less than the major hair distributors.
We are sure that we offer the best and the highest quality of raw virgin Cambodian hair extensions for well below the 100% human hair factory competitive price. We have satisfied customers in more than 35 different countries and many strong hair brands with our human hair.
- Cuticle Aligned hair with full cuticles from Single Donor
- Can be reused for 2+ years, absolutely tangle-free
- Raw & Virgin hair which is 100% unprocessed human hair
- UPS International shipping is available
- Only hair vendor to sell long lengths that’s up to 40 inches Human Hair Extension.
MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER OF HUMAN HAIR SINCE 2011
Factory No. 1 for the production and sale of 100% natural human hair with experience in the international market for more than 9 years.
- Collection of raw hair in the territory of the Asia Pacific countries and Thailand.
- Manufacturing natural 100% human hair products, hair extensions, wig.
- In Bangkok, Thailand a warehouse is organized where all the collected Cambodian hair in the territory of the Asia Pacific countries. Here there is disinfection of hair and preparation further hair extension products and the manufacture of wigs.
- In Thailand, our factory is located, where the production of various products from natural human hair such as weft, wigs, hair extensions, etc.
- For the convenience of transporting bulk orders, we use UPS International Freight Service
Our Weft Hair Extensions
What is a Hair Weft?
A hair weft is a collection of hair strands that have been woven on to a fine strip of the weave to create a “weft”. Wefts will differ in width dependent on their length, but are generally referred to by their weight EG; 100gm
Technically hair wefts are manufactured for various semi-permanent fitting methods to apply a partial or full head of hair extensions.
The “weft” was originally designed by hairstylists who create cornrow braids around the scalp and then sew the weft to the cornrows. This ingenious fitting method is gathering getting popularity with European hair extension salons because it is an extremely natural and sustainable fitting method that requires no glue or heat.
What is unique about our Cambodian hair weft extensions is that they’re customizable. Since you get one big weft, you can cut it into smaller pieces that fit your head perfectly. All other extension types already come pre-cut into smaller wefts or strands so there isn’t a lot of room for customization. It is also completely up to you to decide how much hair you want to put in and create custom density.
Weft extensions are very versatile and can be used as classic extensions to extend the length and add density, but also for experimenting with colors. Since ombre and balayage hairstyles are still very much on-trend, you can use wefts to create those color transitions instantly.
If you purchase our 100% Human Hair wefts that are made from real human hair, they can be used for a very long time. So, investing in our Remy wefts is a great way to save. Your maintenance habits will also influence the lifespan of the wefts so consider that as well.
What Is Cambodian Hair Like
Cambodian hair has a coarse-like texture. Not rough at all, it almost reminds you of freshly relaxed hair. It has a lot of body, bounce, and luster to it. This hair comes in a variety of textures mainly Straight, Wavy, Deep wavy, and Curly. Although Cambodian hair is heavily textured it’s also as light as a feather. This hair holds up very well with heat and can withstand bleaching and coloring without much damage to the quality of the hair. Unlike Indian hair, this hair will blend seamlessly with your relaxed hair.
Cambodian Hair Extensions are one of the best 100% Remy hair extensions on the market today. Malaysia hair Imports Virgin hair that is Unprocessed 100% Human Hair with all cuticles intact and aligned in the same direction.
Full Raw Hair Bundles
Our Raw Cambodian Hair Bundles have a natural textured curved volume and nice thickness to the hair bundles. You will not find on the hair market our Quality Of Cambodian Hair Extensions.
Raw Hair Texture
Hair textures are easy to maintain and therefore last a very long time with the proper care and conditioners. Our extensions are tangle and matte-free, which means you can spend more time living your life without all of the hassles that come with many other hair extensions. You can style the hair extensions into any style because our hair is 100% Remy hair from a single donor. Your method of hairstyle is not limited at all when you use these gorgeous hair extensions.
Our Cambodian Hair Raw Texture
There is a major difference and feel between Raw Hair and Indian Temple Hair, Chinese Company Hair. Raw Hair has not been chemically touched by means of dyes, colors, perms, harsh cleansing, texture manipulation, cuticle stripping, etc.
When ordering our beautiful Pure Cambodian Hair Extensions, you will notice that the cuticle is still intact and never had the threat of being removed. The texture is of a slight to medium coarse which resembles relaxed Black Hair and a low to medium luster to perfectly match luster without looking like fake Barbie Doll Hair (the ultra shine that “virgin” hair or other hair extensions will give off).
Our gorgeous Pure Cambodian Hair comes straight from Cambodia and is collected from healthy donors to ensure the hair will retain its moisture and health throughout the cleansing, sorting, and wefting process.
Our Pure Cambodian Hair will last as long as proper maintenance and care have been taken. It is THE BEST hair to style, color, perm, straighten, curl, etc. as it is in its natural unaltered state…
Natural Looking Hair
This Hair is the thickest and most natural-looking hair texture in the hair industry market today. Our Cambodian hair is very thick from root to tips with natural single donor tapered ends.
The hair blends perfectly with your real hair and does not suffer from issues that poor extensions have. The hair textures we offer are natural Cambodian Straight, Cambodian Body Wave Hair, Cambodian Deep Wave Hair Extensions, Cambodian Curly Hair, and Cambodian Kinky Straight Hair. We make one of the best human hair extensions you will ever try!
Our weft hair Extensions allow for thick, natural, and beautiful looking hairstyles. When washed and conditioned the hair extensions will always revert to the naturally straight, wavy, kinky, or curly pattern. Take note that due to our Cambodian hair being 100% Raw Human hair from single donors, the wave hair and curl pattern will vary a bit from bundle to bundle.
Is Your Cambodian Hair Ethically Sourced?
- Malaysia Hair Imports are devoted to providing the highest quality Virgin Hair extensions, specializing in 100% human hair. Guaranteeing origin, authenticity and ethnically, we set ourselves apart from the competition.
- Traveling to Cambodian to ensure all the hair extensions we use is sourced willingly and ethically. Fair payment is agreed with the seller, which in return helps support the Cambodian community grows and develops.
- From sourcing our materials to bringing you different hair textures and colors, we strive for excellence every step of the way. Our Raw Hair is sourced directly from verified donors we have a long-standing reputation for ethically sourcing quality human hair. All of our Cambodian hair is sold freely and fairly.
What is Cambodian Hair?
- Cambodian hair is collected directly from Cambodia with 3 main textures, namely straight, wavy, and curly. It is ethically collected from human donors and you do not need to worry about its lifespan and its healthiness.
- To answer the question “what is Cambodian hair like?”, we would ensure you that Cambodian hair is long and has a natural wavy flow. It is naturally and lusciously gorgeous. At the same time, it is extremely lightweight, which enables you to add in your natural hair with carefree.
- Our Hair is directly collected from Khmer Loeu Villages in Cambodia with 4 main natural textures, namely straight, wavy, kinky, and curly. Malaysia Hair Imports is a direct source and hair factory of Cambodian Hair Products.
Is Cambodian Hair Good?
- Cambodian human hair is in high demand for many good reasons. Typically, its texture is pretty, soft as well as luxurious. The tresses are lightweight to the same level as your bio hair. At the same time, they have plenty of body and bounce. Altogether, they will be more likely to hold any of your preferable styles flawlessly.
- Our Cambodian hair is one of the most versatile hair from ethic donors with natural straight, wavy, and curly hair textures. It holds up very well to styling tools, can withstand heat, and is durable and long-lasting. It can easily be curled, dyed, and colored with minimal damage to the quality of the hair.
How long could Cambodian hair last?
- In terms of its lifespan, our 100% human hair made from excellent Angkor hair could be a year or so if you learn how to maintain and take care of it properly.
- Do you want to experience different hairstyles? If so, be sure you do not miss this hair kind. It gives you vast choices owing to its straight, loose waves, body waves, and more. It is difficult to find any big flaw in the Cambodian hair weave. Even your stylist find creating hairstyles with that level of perfection to be hard. The coarse texture allows this type to blend fantastically with a lot of hair, including African Americans.
- It works excellently to withstand dyes and colors. These processes will not damage your hair seriously. What is more, you can wash as well as blow-drying it similarly to your natural hair.
Is Cambodian Hair Better than Brazilian Hair?
Cambodian Virgin hair is extremely popular and known for its soft, fine, luxurious texture. This hair can be washed and blow-dried for a straight sleek look or curled for a vivacious bounce! Cambodian hair is very similar to Thai hair as it mostly comes in the texture Straight. Cambodian hair is becoming high demand more and more, as it has a slightly coarse texture and is a good match with freshly relaxed African American hair. Cambodian Hair is as natural as our own hair, it holds curls really well, and it can be straightened, flat iron and curled to your tease
Brazilian Hair is the most sought after hair texture brand on the market right now. This hair is used diversely because of its name. Brazilian hair is extremely cheap and processed Indian hair sold by Chinese companies as luxurious and very soft with a lot of body and natural shine. Its luster is low, medium and Hight no standard.
Due to its processed density, with this hair, less is more. Also because of its hair quality, it is more likely to frizz than Cambodian raw virgin hair.
Is the Cambodian Hair Raw?
Our Cambodian hair products are made from 100% Raw wave hair which is ethically cut from ethnic hill tribe ladies known as the Khmer, loeu, and Vietnamese ladies from Southeast Asia. We don’t process, blend, double draw, or manipulate our hair products as Chinese companies and factories do.
Our raw Cambodian hair is sourced from countries within South East Asia including Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Burma, Vietnam, Thailand, and Laos. The hair typically is straight or slightly wavy, very rarely can deep curly hair be sourced to meet mass demands
What Grade Is the Hair?
Our Hair Company does not grade our hair products since it is 100% human Raw hair. Human hair bundles grade aims to show the different quality level of the human hair, different Remy hair vendors have different standards about human hair weave grade, Remember the Hair industry does not govern by a government body.
if you want to buy the grades A grade human hair from Chinese vendors, that just means you will buy the brand or trend of there mixed hair grades,
In 2012 and 2013, 5A is the most top Chinese grade of human hair weave bundles.
In 2014. 6A cheap human hair weave appeared, and it was regarded as the best human hair than 5A.
But when time goes to 2015, 7A grade Brazilian human hair weave was deemed to the best human hair that every one pursued.
Then 8A and 9A grade Remy hair became the most popular human hair weave in 2016 and 2017, at the same time, 8A and 9A human hair weave were highly welcomed by women because of the high quality.
In the next two years, that is 2018 and 2019, 10A virgin Remy human hair weave has soon become the most top grade human hair, the price is also become very high along with the growth of the popularity.
Maybe 11A, 12A, even 13A grade real human hair weave will soon become the hottest human hair weave in the future too. Next Chinese Hair company will come up with 100A
WHAT IS RAW VIRGIN HAIR?
Raw Virgin Hair is human hair that is in its natural state. No chemical changes, no color, has not been processed, and all cuticles are intact. All hair sold by Malaysia Hair Imports is Raw virgin hair.
Raw Hair is defined as hair that has NOT been altered by steam or chemical processing in any way. With Raw Hair being completely unprocessed and chemical-free, Raw Hair is the most natural, pure, and 100% authentic hair on the market today.
Malaysia Hair Imports Raw Hair is the ultimate choice of hair extensions since it is simply the highest quality hair extensions that can be found. With fuller, longer-lasting bundles, Raw Hair is not only natural-looking, but it acts just like your own natural hair and it blends well with all hair types. All hair cuticles are intact and naturally aligned in one direction which prevents matting and tangling.
With that being said, every bundle of Raw Hair is unique because each hand-cut ponytail from a donor has a distinct natural hair pattern. Since our raw Hair Extensions are sourced directly from Cambodia, you’ll find that there are 4 basic textures: straight, body wave, deep wavy, and curly.
HOW CAN I MEASURE THE LENGTH OF MY HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Start 0 at the weft or top of the wig cap and measure to the ends of the bundle. The Cambodian and Burmese Wavy, Cambodian Body Wave, Burmese Curly, and Kinky Curly hair extensions and wigs must be measured by pulling the hair straight.
To start, you will need a ruler or a tape measure. Ideally, a tape measure would be better as it’s more flexible and easy to work with. Put the end of the tape measure up to your earlobe, and measure down from the bottom of your earlobe to the end of your hair. The number of inches you measure is a good indicator of what length of extension you should purchase.
- If your hair is curly, don’t pull it straight when measuring. Measure it as it naturally falls, as that length of the extension will fit more closely with how your hair sits naturally.
- If you are planning on curling your extensions or making them wavy, keep in mind that will make your extensions shorter in length. So, if you are doing this, you may want to go for a longer choice than what you were initially thinking.
CAN THE HAIR BE STRAIGHTENED OR CURLED?
Your new hair from Malaysia Hair Imports 100% Human Raw Virgin hair extensions can be styled like your own hair. You are able to use a thermal (hot) tool to straighten, curl, crimp, etc. Keep in mind the hair does not have all the nutrients that a strand growing from your scalp will. Heat damage can cause breakage and dryness. Therefore, it is imperative that you use a heat-protecting product, always co-wash your hair, and protect it during sleep hours.
Just like your own hair, Malaysia Haie Imports Hair extensions can be straightened, blow-dried, styled, and curled. In order to preserve and extend the lifespan of your Cambodian hair extensions, however, we suggest to always use a heat protectant spray prior to styling your set.
Additionally, we recommend to only use a low heat setting of 120C/250F, as anything higher runs the risk of damaging the hair. The reason why we recommend opting for a lower heat setting is that it will prolong the lifespan of your set. While our own hair may be able to handle a high heat setting, our hair is also constantly getting revitalized from the scalp, whereas hair extensions don’t get that sort of constant nutrition.
CAN I COLOR MY HAIR BUNDLES?
Any chemical processes should be done by a professional or at least consulted by one. This purchase is an investment for you and chemically altering the hair can possibly damage it. Although our Raw Virgin hair extensions can handle a coloring process very well, please be cautious.
Always do a test strand prior to dyeing the full set
To do this, mix some of the colors and apply them to a small section on one of the one-clip wefts. This will ensure you’re satisfied with the results before moving on to the full set. If you don’t like the result, you can then make adjustments to the formula or processing time and test it again.
Always have a professional hair colorist work on your extensions
Ideally, have someone who has had previous experience working with hair extensions to ensure the color goes as intended. We always recommend using professional-quality brands for the best results.
DOES OUR HAIR SHED?
Minimally, no hair is absolutely perfect. We have reinforced machine wefting, to minimize shedding to nearly none. You may see a few strands here or there while detangling or styling, but nothing troubling or excessive. The most effective way to avoid shedding is by sealing the wefts.
No matter what hair vendor you purchase from, ALL HAIR SHEDS! If your natural hair can shed of course hair on a track/weft will shed also, it’s normal. It is only bad when the shedding becomes excess. To prevent your hair from shedding excessively, kindly follow the following instructions:
Stop The Shedding Before It Happens!
- Do not use a bristle brush as they tend to latch onto individual hair fibers and rip them from the weft. Always use a wide-tooth comb or paddle brush.
- Do not co-wash hair using shampoo. Use conditioner only. Shampoos are only meant to clean the hair. It does not condition the hair; it does not straighten the hair or soften the hair. Its role is only meant to remove dirt and oil build-up from your scalp so that hair follicles can grow healthy. The excessive use of shampoo can actually cause hair to dry, harden, and frizz up which leads to breakage and shedding.
- Do not punch the sew-in needle through the wefts during installation; this leads to an increase in shedding and lessens the quality of the hair. If you are getting a sew-in weave, make sure that your stylist sews in the wefts by looping and tying the weave thread under and over the weft.
- Keep the use of curling, flat irons, and other excessive use of heating tools to a minimum. The more heat you use on virgin hair – the shorter the lifespan. As with your own natural hair, heat causes breakage and shedding. You can safely use heat when you apply a heat protectant to the hair because it will block the high temperatures and prevent hair breakage. The constant use of high heat can also alter/loosen the natural curl/wavy pattern.
- Wear a satin scarf over your hair at night. A secure satin scarf will keep your hair from snagging, drying out, and breaking during your sleep.
- Keep your hands out of your hair. Playing in your hair causes damage. When you are constantly running your fingers and hands through your hair all the time, yanking, and tugging at the weft. Whether or not you realize it – you are pulling your hair out. Although it may take some getting used to, it’s very important to keep your hands out of your hair.
WHAT DOES CO-WASH HAIR MEAN?
Co-washing simply means washing with conditioner. It is a key task in extending the life of your extensions and keeping them healthy. We recommend a co-wash once a week with a moisturizing conditioner to ensure your hair gets the nutrients and moisture it needs.
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY HAIR?
All virgin hair reacts differently to products and regimens. Please be mindful to stay away from ingredients that can strip your extensions of moisture such as parabens, sulfate, and silicone. These products usually tend to have a high alcohol content which dehydrates the hair follicle of its nutrients.
WHAT HAIR PRODUCTS DO YOU RECOMMEND I USE?
With no two heads being alike, our customers have a variety of experience with different textures as well as their daily maintenance of their extensions. Over the years we have collected knowledge regarding what works best.
HOW MANY HAIR BUNDLES SHOULD I ORDER?
The key to determining how many bundles to purchase depends on the lengths you are wanting. As all bundles are the same weight (3.3oz), the longer bundles have shorter wefts, and the shorter bundles have longer wefts. For a full sew-in, we recommend 3-4 bundles of hair. For lengths over 18”, we recommend ordering 4-5 bundles of hair.
Is Cambodian Body Wave Hair Unprocessed?
Our Cambodian Hair is 100% Unprocessed and not steamed to make the pattern we use natural hair texture and weft technics to make our hair wefts.
- Unprocessed hair still has the cuticle intact; it has not been chemically processed. The hair is also usually from a single donor. Each strand of hair faces the same direction, not causing tangling. The hair would also be considered Remy hair, also known as “cuticle hair.”
- The advantage of unprocessed hair is that if you want to color the hair, you can get a great match to your own. With unprocessed hair, you also get a better color application, as the stylist can see the original tones in the hair and which tones it pulls.
- Another advantage is that unprocessed hair lasts longer than processed hair; this way, you get a greater value, as it’s not damaged hair. The hair is soft and more manageable after you wash it as it’s not usually coated in silicone.
- Unprocessed hair is a greater investment than processed hair, but worth the cost.
Be careful, though, as lots of websites and wig shops claim their hair is unprocessed just to make a sale. Remember, unprocessed hair is harder to source the hair, so it is in limited quantities, and it is indubitably more expensive than the processed hair.
What you need to look for is whether the colors are vibrant. Are there highlights or roots on the hair? Unprocessed hair usually has a single-tone, or sometimes dull, look. (That’s where the professionals come in and customize the look to match with your hair.) Thus, processed hair does show better on the shelf in a store or online; however, the naturalness of the hair is gone due to processing.
- Processed hair is…well, Chinese processed. Processed hair has been chemically treated during production to make it appear a certain way. Processed hair is soaked in a highly acidic bath to strip it of its cuticles and basically remove all of the natural characteristics of the strands.
- Processed hair has advantages and disadvantages. The main advantage of processed hair is that once the cuticles have been removed, the hair can be colored and treated in any way to look however the manufacture wants it. Usually, processed hair is coated in silicone after treatments to replenish the appearance and boost its shine.
- Processed hair wigs show beautifully in the studios, as the metallic dye is often used and the color is more vibrant and the hair feels silky. The disadvantage is that the hair is heavily processed, so its lifespan is not as long as the lifespan of an unprocessed wig or set of hair extensions.
- After the first wash or so, the hair can start to tangle. We have seen this on a few wigs where knotting of the hair occurs around the hairline in the back of the hair. Also, after washing, the silicone starts to wear off and the silky hair you felt in the store now feels more like a brillo pad.
HOW LONG DOES THIS HAIR LAST?
Our 100% Human Hair Extensions and Wigs can last through multiple installs. However, the lifetime of your extensions depends heavily on how they are cared for. On average our customers can use their extensions from 6 to 12 months if cared for properly. Learn more about Caring for your Raw Virgin Cambodian, Malaysian and Burmese Hair Extensions
Sew In hair extensions are fairly permanent and would last you anywhere between 6-8 weeks. It is recommended that the maximum time you should have a full weave is 4 months as it could affect the growth of your natural hair.
It is important to moisturize the scalp, nape as well as the edges of your weave at least once a week using deep conditioning products that help moisturize the hair to keep it looking natural and healthy.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY PACKAGE?
We have a standard 24-48 hour processing time prior to the shipment of 5-7 business days all orders. This processing timeframe is subject to change due to sales or holidays. Please review our shipping methods to receive an estimated timeframe of received your package.
******NO SHIPMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON WEEKENDS NOR HOLIDAYS******